Ayrshire's K9 Play Park
Safe enclosed dog field for private hire
Ayrshire's K9 Play Park
Stress free dog walks with full agility course
Monkton - South Ayrshire
COVID - 19 Changes
- Families from the same household are allowed to use the playpark. Children are more than welcome!
- Free use of the park for NHS staff. Please text 07585032580 to book. Giving your name, email address and photo of ID card (Available Mon - Fri 7am - 9am)
- Please use gloves when opening and closing the gate if possible. If not please clean hands before and after opening gate with hand sanitiser, a rare find I know.
- When putting poo bags in the bin please place a clean poo bag over your hand to open and close the lid.
- Slots will now be 50 minutes instead of 60.
- There will be a 10 minute buffer on each appointment to avoid coming into contact with other people. If your appointment is at 10am please arrive at 10.05am and leave at 10.55am.
- I am going to temporarily remove the jumps as people touch these to adjust heights. Larger obstacles will remain in place for dogs to use. Please do not touch these yourself.
I will clean the gate and bin daily when using the park to exercise my own dogs.
Thanks for your co operation at this difficult time. Hopefully we can keep the park open to get our doggies out each day. I will keep in touch with the council and post any new changes on here.
Pics of the week
Booking your slot
How to book and what to do on arrival.
To book please click on 'Book your slot' in the drop down menu at the top of the page.
Choose how many dogs you want to bring.
Below you will see options to book a package or individual slot. Please choose which option you would like to book.
Pay for your chosen slot
This can be done by credit or debit card or via PayPal.
Choose a time that suits you
Our online calendar will pop up when you choose your number of dogs where you will be able to view all available slots.
Please park in the carpark sign posted K9 PlayPark. We try and keep things nice and simple so there is no need to report to anyone. Simply park up, take your dog out your car keeping him/her on their lead and enter the park via our single gate for your chosen time slot.
Do you dream of stress free dog walks?
If you want hassle free walks where you don't have to worry about other dogs, people or re call fails then our exclusive use secure field hire is just for you!
Users will have exclusive use of the paddock during their session so they can relax in the knowledge that their dog is safe and secure and able to run and play without being disturbed.
There is a full dog agility course including jumps, dog walk, sea-saw, A frame, 2 weave's and a selection of tunnels and tyres, where both dog and owner can improve their fitness!
Enclosed safe area for training or play!
The paddock is perfect for sensitive, nervous or reactive dogs who have had bad experiences with other dogs and cannot socialise safely with other dogs.
There are so many dogs who do not have any social issues who would also benefit from a safe, enclosed space where they can run and exercise off the lead. With the added benefit of plenty of fun equipment to keep them occupied.
On site dog agility training
We have 2 fully fenced safe areas. During the winter months of October to the end of February both paddocks are open to individuals and dog walkers to hire.
Ayrshire's K9 play park is ideal for training your puppy re call and letting them have a bit of free play off the lead without other dogs being around. We also offer one to one puppy training for those interested.
We now accept card payments.
To make you booking on our online booking system above we accept payments by all major debit or credit cards (Worldpay) or PayPal.